07/06/10
The prefect camp had just ended. .
And it was filled with unexpected surprises. .
My reflection for the camp:-
Before- It's gonna be so bored. .
During- Group 4's leader, took it seriously. .
After- Best camp EVER!!!
Whoa, honestly,
This camp is the best so far. .
Filled with activities that blows your mind!!
Testing patience, leadership, teamwork, courage, determination, and vision. .
This is totally the camp that can really help build your character. .
All you need to do was give it your 110% and you'll end up being a better person. .
Man, if camps like that were routines,
It would be damn fun!!
This camp was also a challenge for us Form 4 to lead a team. .
An ability that doesn't always come naturally. .
Leadership. . Being a prefect is mostly about that. .
Well, that's what I think. .
My group 4, I would say,
Is a group that is well-balanced. .
Some of the members might need a little push, some needed discipline,
And some took the initiative, that's what I favored most!
Being a leader might sound easy,
But that goes deep under,
At first, I told myself, this would be very difficult. .
But this was what I told myself all the time. .
"Not everyone is perfect, nor anyone may live up to someone's expectations. ."
So that gave me both patience and courage to build a greater bond with them. .
Throughout the camp, both activities and the sketch,
I've never in my life, felt this together-ness. .
Everyone's a winner,
Although the hamper is given to the 1st place. .
But keep this in mind,
Important thing to bring back is the core values we learned,
Not just aiming for the prize. .
So I would say, group 4, Fair 'N' Square
WE ROCK!!
This camp had seriously trained all 8 group leaders to be a better leader,
A shepherd that guides his flock of sheeps,
The one who is trusted and a role-model. .
Leadership In example. .
Truly. .
No comments:
Post a Comment