Stares at the keyboard*. .
Hmmm, I wondered. .
The first thing that came to my mind was the exams that has just ended. .
3 weeks of it, almost 15 days of thick papers,
Haha, what can be expected next year??
Okay okay, skipping studies. .
Good thing now, is HOLIDAYS!!
Yeah man, this is the time!!
Here comes all the fun.
Hoho, I also remembered the first person that said 'Happy Holidays' to me,
It was Pn.Lilian, our add-maths teacher,
She said it joyfully, (that's the bright side of it)
While handing over sheets of exercises as hoiday work. . (well, that's not so good)
Well, nothing matters, it's still holidays!!
Wahahahaha. .
Not going to regret how i did not answer the exam papers correctly,
Not going to remind myself that I'm gonna fail,
Just telling myself this,
No worries, life isn't all bout studies. . xD
Well, it's been a long time since I've post,
U guys ( experienced bloggers ) should really teach me how to blog weyy,
Like creating templates and stuff, I mean,
My layout is going to be boredom to certain people's eye. .
Hehe. . the includes mine as well. .
Now, let's see the schedule and plan ahead. .
Wh-whatt?!?! Prefect camp is tomorrow??
Oh great, what a way to start off my holidays. .
Hmmm. . Well, where?
School??
O.o. . Worst place having a camp. .
Alright, enough complaining. .
It's just 3 days, not much. . xD
Well, see you guys soon!
Soon( until a time ) Lolz. .
A picture to summarize my holidays,
Haha, Now THAT's LIFE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment