Some are good-looking, some are
Some are honest, some are just out to hurt;
At the very same time,
Some are honest to certain people, but the other way round to other people.
Well in the end, we are still, humans. (:
We can't expect things to change instantly,
But what we can do is to help the good to grow better (:
So far I can only make out 3 kinds of humans,
Ones that pretends to live;
Ones that live to pretend;
And lastly, ones that live, to live.
Hahaha to put it simple,
Double-faces.
These are the kind of friends,
That have their mask on whenever they are with a certain group of people,
But wears another mask when they are with other groups.
Never showing their true faces.
Complain all we can, insult all we want,
But in the end of time, it wouldn't change anything,
Because everyone chooses their own way of living,
So yeah, just let it be.
In the outside world, I already can expect the many other different kinds of people I'd meet,
So if I can't keep up with you, how would I even survive?
Hahahaha thinking positive jerr lah ;)
It's a nice city by the way (: haha shocking, isn't it?
Righttttt, so where was I?
Ohh about the different kind of people part,
Hahaha I'm just saying, hope I don't offend anyone of you readers out there.
We cool (:
Hope I'm not those kind of people to any one of you,
If I am, I'm terribly sorry cause I'm in the process of changing (:
Please forgive me for silly mistakes I make.
#nowplaying list (:
Lifehouse - Falling In
Lifehouse - All In
Edge Of Glory - Alex Goot (Cover)
Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Michael Henry ft. Justin Robinett (Cover)
Thanks for dropping by ! (:
Lots of love, Justin ;)
Lots of love, Justin ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment