And I know that it's hard to get it back on the right track.
I'm trying every way that I can,
So please understand kay ?
Had some long conversations and we managed to talk things through,
So yeah, I begin to know you more (:
Thanks very much for giving me the confidence I needed,
Now just go prove them wrong alright?
So that I won't even think about doubting you again.
Let this be a lesson learnt for our friendship to be even closer.
Not everyone is perfect.
It wasn't anyone's fault,
But I do still need to apologise,
For causing those unnecessary tears,
Sorry you had to have them :/
I do have my flaws too,
I'm learning not to live by expectations anymore,
Trying to change :/
But whatever is it,
I'd rather live by your imperfections ;)
You have thought me a lot even without realising.
A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when you are lonely, a guide when you are searching, a smile when you are sad, a song when you are glad.Now your duty (:
Translate it, having the start changed from ' A friend ' to ' Best friend '.
Having sleepless nights this past days,
Finding myself waking from events I don't want see happening,
And fear that I'll lose my friends :/
When will the sweet dreams come back? D:
Thankyou very very much.
Lots of love,
-Justin- ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment