Back to blogging it seems,
Took me quite long to actually get to the mood to do this,
But this post, I didn't really wanted to blog,
Things aren't straight in my life I guess. .
Stress, sadness, anger, disappointment, regret, fear,
How can all this be 'lived-by'??
Man, wished my life was much easier,
Really feel like giving up sometimes,
Well, maybe not sometimes, but it's most of the times. .
I'm sick of all this shit. .
Enough, I told myself. .
Enough enough, enough, stop all this nonsense. .
As I was told, the higher your expectations,
Same goes for the disappointment. .
I've tried, my very best. .
But what did I get in return?
Insults behind my back? Backstabbing??
If that's the way u want to do it?
Why not come right up to me and just say it?
Well, how disappointing it is. .
Having people like you. . -Unbelievable-
Well, past recent events. .
Sports Day has just ended,
Great thing was that Green House finally broke that record,
Record of 13-consecutive wins from Blue House,
Well, guess who's here now? Satria-rians!!
For the events, not gonna go through it. .
Because of the fact that many 'unpleasant' memories will come back. .
What's over is over. .
No more complaining bout it. .
I'll just let it go. .
When's life ever fair??
When's defeat not saddening?
Questions unanswered and that should be the way. .
Having them not being answered sometimes prove to be better. .
Well, guess I'll just have to live-by this,
And the only thing that's making me hang on,
Are words, of encouragement and advises,
'Never ask for things to be easier, always ask yourself to be better.'
Thanks teacher. .
Although sometimes these words aren't needed,
But at times like this,
It sure helps getting your own consciousness back. .
No comments:
Post a Comment