Lol, what am I talking about?
Look at the topic. . Haha. .
It's like saying it's bored but fun. .
Oh oops, that's what I said eh?
Well, when I woke up in the morning,
I went to the park for bball (as usual). .
After playing until sometime around 10.30am
A 'long-time-no-see-friend' named Wai Kuan,
Arrived at the park,
So I made my way home and get my stuff,
And then I'm on my way,
At first, JunYan was supposed to come along,
But in the end, his relatives came back,
So he had to spend time with them,
As family comes first. .
Hehe. . After eating lunch,
While noticing that we're late,
We met up with Edward and Aaron,
And took a cab to the club. .
When we reached there, we met up with Mun Hoi,
And went to the badminton court 1st,
We played there, and soon,
Joshua, Andrew and Jian-Lin showed up,
So we 'ventured' around the club,
And finding that every facilities there have to pay to play,
So we tried to 'sneak' into those facilities,
But there's a guard who keeps keeping an eye on us,
So it's almost impossible to enter those facilities,
The only way to go into those facilties is just to pay for it. . >.<
Haihz, the fees there are so damn high!!! Argh. .
Well, I didn't take any photos of it,
As my cacat-ed camera needs the proper ISO to take good quality pictures,
Not until I get my new camera though. .Haha. .
In conclusion, a boring yet a fun day!!
Lol, =.="
No comments:
Post a Comment