Today, I will be having my English Oral Test in school. .
Although it is a day where it'll surely come to all students,
Where they are needed to orate on something. .
But for us Form 4's this year,
We're given a chance to orate about random things. .
Therefore, the scope range is very big. .
The past couple of days,
There were students who orated about romance stuff going into sex. .
Some of us were like, 'This guy, is he for real??'
But for me,
I'm not gonna go as far he went. . Lol. .
So I plan to orate on the topic,
"The Beauty Of Mother Nature". .
I already had all the points in my mind. .
But when it was my turn to step front and orate. .
Everything, I mean EVERYTHING, went haywire. .
I was extremely nervous, my mind was almost blank,
My voice was trembling, and my hands were also shaking. .
I told myself, Omgosh~ I can't do this. .
After I finished orating, teacher gave me some comments,
She said that my nerves got the best of me. .
And hoped that this won't happen again the next oral assessment. .
I guess I ain't THAT good in speaking one on one in formal English. .
Haihz. . Out of that 30 marks, I got 22. . >.<
Man, sometimes I really admire public speakers,
They can just go on stage and present anything they have in mind,
To tens and hundreds of people without thinking about their nerves. .
@@. .
Well, guess I'll have to do better next time. .
After school, I stayed back in the library to finish off some chemistry stuff,
A presentation about Group 18 Elements. .
After finishing it, it was about 3pm then. .
Went home after that. .
At 6pm, I had addmath tuition,
Had loads of fun there,
It's soooo much better to study/learn in an environment,
That is filled with laughter. .
Learning in that condition is sooo much easier. .
Haha. .
Came home after tuition and had to cook dinner. .>.<
Dad haven't come back yet. .
I'm not a good cook, but I know a few dishes though. .
Haha. .
No comments:
Post a Comment