.: VeriTas-Vincit-OmNia :.

.: " Truth Conquers Everything . ." :.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Break of School! : )

Helllooooo guys! xD
Guess who's back!
Well many things have happened since the first day of 2011. .
Like meeting new people, engaging in new activities and stuff like that ><
Haha, oh well, here goes my day :)

Have you guys heard of 'Amazing Race'?
Well mostly of you peeps should have heard of it,
So let's go straight to the point, aite? xD
It was yesterday morning,
Where one of my dear friend Eugene Yeo, organised the event. .
Called the 'TARD II'
Simply meaning 'The Amazing Race Desa II',
Well, funny thing is that the participant from last year (TARD I),
Would be simply 're-TARD's
Haha, laugh if you know what I mean :)

Last year there were 14 teams, but this year there were only 9 =(
So we all gathered at the park by 8am,
And after Eugene managed to contact the other teams,
We were all called to the starting line. .
*heartbeat quickens :O
Haha, after introducing the organisers and the station masters,
We were briefed shortly on 'What-to-do(s) and What-not-to-do(s)',
And the race started =)

Alright here we go,
With my team named 'Who are the champ ions',
Consisting five amazing friends, that is,
Andrew Lai, this guy betrayed SMKTD! ishhhh
Edward Tan, the guy who simply can't be controlled when he is high xD
Brian Lai, another of my heng dai =)
And lastly our lean mean EATING machine! Hoe Kei! Hahaha =P

Well, I'm not really gonna go through the whole race,
Because there is shooooo much to tell! =)
There's a short video posted on facebook,
So you can get it from there hehe xD
Oh well after the race finished, we got top ten la :X
Hahahahahaha. . Top ten always sounded better,
Because there were only 9 teams. . Wakakaka. .

Well surprisingly my abs are still aching very badly =(
From all the running around, and oh yeah,
Did I forget to mention, how Eugene tortured us? :X
With some real hardcore physical penalty!
Arghhhh -.-"

Hmm, I guess this is all I can post right now,
Happy Chinese New Year guys =)
Enjoy the hols and hope you collect lots and lots of angpau,
P/S: I'm always available when you can't finish spending your cash xDD
Haha, that's it for now,
Be back soon. .
-JustinYoung`|-

No comments:

Post a Comment