.: VeriTas-Vincit-OmNia :.

.: " Truth Conquers Everything . ." :.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Two Of Human's Greatest F-E-A-R. .

Well here is my 1st post of this year :D
Glad that I could find the time. .
Haha, time is gold I guess,
Really hard to find time to do the little yet fun stuff,
Like blogging =) Hahahaha. .

Oh well, I just got to watch this awesome movie,
Called 'Social Network'
For all of you who does not know what this movie is about,
It is mainly about this student that somewhat stole the idea,
From someone and else, and designed this network on the net,
Now to be known as facebook. .
Yeah, history and all ~
Well, as he continue to manage and imporve the network,
He was rejected by friends, even the ones that are closest to him. .
Without ever thinking of failure he'd persevered. .

What I really mean is,
Not how awesome the movie was. . (LOL)
But seriously, is about how we face the two biggest fears in our lives. .
And that is,
Failure,
And,
Rejection. . .

I'm not saying that it's easy living through this fears,
Nor to even face it. .
For what it brings is a crack at one's heart,
And causing someone to lose faith and whatever they do. .
Imagine one day, all your friends suddenly turned their backs on you,
Calling you a failure because you didn't reach their expectation,
Or what's not, being rejected as a friend,
Whom yourself has helped them more than they helped you. .
It's is unfair, Life's unfair. .

But few things I always bear in mind is that,
I was borned without an instruction guide, so don't order me around. .
Next is,
Okay, I did wrong, with you blabbering all about it,
Is it your gain?
I admit my mistake, anything you can do about it?

Failure and rejection,
I have learnt much from it as well,
I used to feel hopeless after every unsuccessful trials,
Feeling rejected after I put in my best of the best into something,
Heartbroken from every wound it plants in me,
Which ended up making me rather not do anything then do something. .
But now things have changed,
Once I fail, I try again,
Knowing that my efforts are not put to waste,
Least they make something out of nothing. .
Once I get rejected, so what?
Least we're still friends. .

Knowing that you have failed, means you have yet to succeed,
But understanding that how you have failed, brings you closer to success. .
Being rejected once, means you have not been accepted yet,
Get rejected twice, you know your mistake. .
As all I can say,
Practise-makes-perfect =)

Oh well, guess that's enough from me today,
Got weeks and weeks of schooling ahead of me. .
Will be blogging,
Soon I hope xD
Happy reading. .

No comments:

Post a Comment