.: VeriTas-Vincit-OmNia :.

.: " Truth Conquers Everything . ." :.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Turning Point In Life.

Well, here it is,
The stuff I promised to blog about,
Heh, here goes..

Well, in everyone's lives, there's surely screw-ups,
Where it might lead to the lost of self-confidence,
Causing that person to be afraid or be extra cautious,
When taking actions or making decisions in the future,
Hmm, this can either be a good thing or even a bad thing,
Depending on what the major screw up that you suffer from or experienced.
But it does leave a mark on your life nonetheless :s

As times passes by, the same thing might happen again,
Hah! At least now you are prepared :)
Some of us will then, begin to look for turning points in our lives.

From screw-ups to screw-ups,
How many of us actually improve ourselves immediately,
Or even change to a better person,
In order to prevent the next one from happening?
Well, I'm guessing 'not many'
It takes something so serious that gives us a knock on our heads,
That'll make us aware, that the way we're living now,
Ain't right :/
Impossible for us to make a 'U-turn' cause life goes on no matter what.
But a detour is what we should seek,
It'll also take courage and discipline to proceed.
Well,
Action always speak louder than words
So I'll let you do your thinking :)

What is life ?
This question appears in our minds countless times,
Too bad there's no answer to it though :(
Some may ask this out of curiosity, some just ask this because they are screwing up >.<
Well to be frank,
Life IS unfair :/
Filled with decisions, conflicts, relationships, expectations;
Sacrifices, education (career) and also, God.
All dependant to the way you live it, and how you adapt :S
Sounds easy looool :p
Worst of all, is that we are responsible for all the makings and also the endings.
Omg, this is so freakin' awesome !@#$%^& loooool -.-

By far, I've told myself that,
The higher your expectations, the bigger your disappointment,,
From that I've learnt from my mistakes,
Not to put too high hopes on anything, anymore :/

Omg O.o I've just realised that,
I don't even remember what I just blogged about. -.-"
Seriously. .
Heh, who the heck cares anyways :)

Bad stuff is what we tell ourselves when bad stuff happens.
*P/s: For JunWen :) there I've completed it for you.

Peace out peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment