Well yeah, it is a 15km run,
Called the ' Ekiden Run '
There were a total of 1500 + teams that joined the game,
And yeah, 1 team consists of 5 members,
Hmm,
Haha loool, you do the maths lahh :)
We were all then, split to 4 different categories,
My team's category was ' Men's Junior ',
Meaning the age range is within 15-19.
Oh yeah and the venue,
It was held in Putrajaya,
A little about this place,
This place is damn cool lol, seriously.
First thing, it's superr clean and there's just this different feel to it,
Like being in a whole new planet, different surroundings too !
Haha :x
15km are divided to 5 for each player to take on,
And is known as checkpoints,
I was in charge of the third checkpoint,
So yeah blah-blah-blah, and then,
8.30am *gun fires. BOOOOOOM !
It finally starts !
Well only for the people at the first checkpoint,
While I was stoning at checkpoint 3 -.-
Oh did I mention that the race is like open for everyone around the world to participate?
YEAH ! there were Kenyans and Japanese there !
There was this once I heard them talking,
And I can be sure to tell you,
Every word I can
They were like
So yeah now you know what I mean haha ><
When I was running my part (3km), the time was around 9am +,
Which was when the sun rises not to high from the East,
The scenery was breathtaking lol,
As if i wasn't panting as I was running my lungs out hahaha,
If ya' know what I mean :D
Well, I would really like to snap those moments down,
But the camera I used was my eyes and the memory card was my mind?
Haha so yeahh :p
In the end, my team got 30th place,
Among the other hundred teams in our category :)
Well I was satisfied with the results so, chillinggg xP
Hahaha, oh yeah, my teammates were,
Arthur, Victor, Andrew and Kean Wai :)
Other people that went were,
Jian-Lin, Wai Chun, Aaron, Edward, Wai Kuan,
Kit Soon, JunYan, Roland and Williem Tan. :)
Desarians representing the Sentosarians lol !
No comments:
Post a Comment