First of all, Happy CNY and Valentine's Day to all readers!!
Blog-ed kinda late though. . Hehe. .
Introduction to this blended event happening on the same day. .
Scientific facts says that the next day that these 2 events will clash,
(CNY and Valentine's Day) together,
Is in the next 38 years. .
Cool, ain't it?
Well, don't praise me for being smart, LOLZ,
I was told by a fren.. >.<
Well, my day started not actually with a 'BOOM!',
But beating of drums from the next door neighbour,
Which hires a team of lion dancers to perform at their car porch,
This happens every year, no fail!
But this time, it's just a bit earlier. .
Wake up call, kononnya -.-"
I woke up and got a chance to watched them jump from platforms to platforms,
Which was quite cool. . Haha. .
After getting prepared for the day,
All of us was quite late to start the visiting. .
Cause of our beds, which is still cozy up until now. . Hehe. .
Off we go, we're on our way. .
We saw this truck carrying a big balloon,
I found it interesting and snapped a photo of it. . Haha..
Guess what does it contain?
5 seconds for you to answer that,
FAILED! Too slow, XD. .
*Science Flashback*
It contains the lightest gas called 'Helium',
And it is also the gas which is least possible to combust easily unlike Hydrogen. .
Haha. . That's enough for today, Class dismissed~ XD
When we reached our 1st rendervous point which was at O.U.G.,
We got a chance to take some photos with my family. .(Dad's side)
As you can see, one of us three brothers are missing. . Haha. .
After meeting, we all went to the Ampang,
Which was the place that we'll all celebrate CNY,
After having lunch there,
All the male were called to the dinning table,
To 'Lou-Sang',
It's a dish called 'Yi-Sang',
Said to, if you 'Lou-Yi-Sang',
Prosperity will be given to you. .
Cool, eh?? Let's get started!! XD
At approximately 4.30pm,
We were supposed to go to Seremban to visit the in-laws,
But dad forgot to bring his hp, and had to go home to take it. .
When we reached, I saw this cool car parked right in front of our house. .
Whoa, 1st time seeing a Mazda RX-8,
Haha. . Here are the snapshots,
And dad got his phone,
And we're off, this time Nick's driving. .
It'll be a long road ahead,
Managed to get the headphones and the MP3 player,
To keep myself occupied in the car, rather than sleeping,
Which I still did. . >.<
We passed-by Mom's Memorial Park, but didn't went in to visit her. .
It's at Nilai Memorial Park. .
Well, May God continue taking great care of her,
As I know that mom is happy. .
Love you~ Mom. .
And after 35 minutes of 120km/hr,
Which was Nick's average speed. .
Haha, even I took note of that. .
We reached Grandma's place!!
First thing that welcomed me to her house was that barking of her dogs. .
Last time I recalled, there was 14 of them, including new-borned puppies,
But now there're only six of them. .
Well, maybe they sold it away. .
Hehe. .
After eating the super-early dinner,
Which was their 'tradition' in Seremban. .
To eat at 6pm, whoa*,
Like what? 4 hours after my lunch??
Haha. . Boleh tahan la. .
Besides the great homecooked food,
The active furred-animals,
That I liked bout my hometown . .
There was another thing that I kinda enjoy,
Well, when I'm winning though. . XD
An activity called gambling. .
Haha. . Look, I was this lucky in 'BlackJack'
Back home, I tried on a singlet given by my aunt. .
Tried to pose, failed. .
Haha. . Not a good poser. . Lol. .
Well this is the end of my day. .
All was about CNY,
Guess it's can be a 'Singles-Valentine's-Day' to me. . XD
No comments:
Post a Comment