Yesterday was quite fun. .
But it was just the beginning of it. .
Today was, here comes the fun part. .
First thing of the day,
Was of course breakfast!
Haha, had 4 slices of bread with ‘Ba Ga ‘ and Fried Eggs. .
After that, as promised,
Dad headed down to the golf-course,
Well, guess this is my time alone. .
As dad gets it swinging on the fairway. .
Luckily they have a WiFi zone at the lobby,
After an hour, I noticed that my laptop’s battery is dead. .
Looking for a power socket. .
There ya’ are!! A nearby waiter came over,
And told me that yesterday they had a black-out,
So there’s no current. .
-.-“. . Such timing. .
So I had to go upstairs,
Which current is supplied by another power box,
Charged my laptop there,
But sadly it was outside the WiFi zone. . @@
Have to go up and down. . –What ‘nice’ service. . . –
As I wait for my dad,
I also got to walk around the golf club. .
Saw this rack of brochures about all the tourists hotspots,
As you can see,
I managed to get my hands on each and every one of them. . XD
Besides that, something else caught my attention there,
I noticed that 3-quarters of the people there are mainly Japanese. .
The secretary even told me that the Japanese even formed an association here,
The JSGA, “The Japanese Senior Golfer’s Association”,
Which always play every alternative day from Monday. .
Putting that aside,
As I walk around,
I can even hear their conversation,
But didn’t understand the whole thing,
I just really love their accent and their dialect,
Their ‘exaggerating’ reaction and also their passion on just about everything. .
There was this newly wedded couple that just arrived at the club,
After they got off the car,
They were joined with a total of 6 children!
Twin-sisters, 2 younger sisters, 2 brothers; one of them was just a few months old.
Omgosh~ However they managed it. . Haha. .
Oh yeah, they had 2 maids as well. .
Maybe that’ll ease their burden. . XD
Finally, I saw dad walking back from his 18-hole spree,
Then he went to the changing room to take a bath. .
As I was waiting, I saw this Malay caddie talking to an old Japanese man,
Later did I know that he was 80 years old. .
As they chatted, it made my think,
Everyone will turn old one day. .
It’s just the matter of time. .
And I just flashed through time and thought,
Once we die, *snaps finger*, That’s All. .
‘Game Over’. .
Haihz. . Life’s unexpecting-ly so very short. .
When dad came out,
I was back from the ‘future-sight’,
Whew*. .
And then dad took me to the cafeteria upstairs,
He also gave me a brief history-telling about THAT cafeteria,
That it was THE ONE, back then, selling their famous dish,
The ‘Char Kuey Teow’. .
Haha, Dad can remember it by detail. .
So he treated me to lunch (in a way). .
After eating it,
Dad said it tasted weird, and he peeped into the kitchen,
And saw that the chef has changed,
No longer the skilled-chef that cooked THE ‘Char Kuey Teow’. .
After lunch, Dad decided to bring me to the next town,
Brinchang. .
As we go further up,
We also stopped by a strawberry farm,
And got to see the potted plants grow and see them being harvested. .
After that, we also stopped by an agriculture plantation farm,
Got to take a few shots of the different varieties of plants there. .
Flowers for your valentine, perhaps??
It’s a cactus, -.-“ what are you thinking?
Mini-alpine tree. . XD
Our National Flower, Hibiscus
Cactuses,
Oh, this one’s odd. .
These are called ‘Flower-Cactuses’
And the most interesting of all,
The ‘Bonsai’
I think it’s a plant from China. .
After that, we continued our journey,
Dad saw this piece of land that is being excavated by heavy machineries,
And he said development is going to corrupt Cameron Highlands,
Eventually, mother nature will suffer and show effects like this,
Soil erosion,
Dad was angry, being caught up in an unusual traffic jam,
He lost patience and turned back,
Said he’ll bring me up 2mrw morning. .
So I said ‘Oh, okay then. .’
On the way back, Dad took me to this playground,
He tried to remind me of the old times,
Where my brothers and I used to enjoy playing in. .
Slowly, memories came back. .
Nostalgic as it seems,
I can actually imagine 3 of us brothers still playing there!
Haha, weird eh??
After spending that moment standing in the middle of the playground,
I decided to go back to the car,
Dad told me there used to be a crystal-clear, flowing river here,
But now it has change completely,
Pollution, pollution, pollution. .
Aikz!!
But there was more one thing dad told me,
To determine how historical a place can be,
Is to see the trees nearby and feel its texture. .
For only a tree can tell you how old that particular place can be. .
Leaving the playground,
Dad brought me to a place where we’d always visit,
When we come to Cameron Highlands,
A place called ‘The Smokehouse”
Got to take a picture as well. .
From this you can tell how old it is. . Lolz. .
Call me!! XD
For your information,
‘The Smokehouse’ has been here since the British conquered ‘Tanah Melayu’,
History konon!
The fees for a room for one night,
Can reach to RM800! Just to sleep in ‘Historyland’. .
Haha. .
After that, we went back to Heritage. .
And was told by the valet guy,
That the hotel lobby has WiFi service!
Oh yeah~
Quickly went there and went online. .
Did my facebook stuff, checked my luck XD. .
And skype-d one of my friends. .
Zhi Xiang who was busy playing his Element TD. . -.-“
As usual, I would take a walk around the hotel in the evening,
The environment, fresh and cool air,
Clear skies, quiet surroundings, soothes my soul. .
This is peace. . Ahhhhhh~
And enjoyed the twilight. .
There was a few leng lui’s there as well though. . But didn’t take notice. .
Hehe. .
Accompanied by my camera,
I snapped what there is to snap. .
Love this picture, dunno why. . >.< (Best!)
Went back to the room,
Found out that the gas tank has been used up,
So dad has to go to a nearby convenience store,
To purchase a new one. .
After buying, I have to help him carry it up, 20kg on my hands. . -.-“
Damn heavy, after realizing the gas tank was damaged,
Carried it back down, 20kg. .
Went to exchange it, back at the hotel, 20kg again..
Oh yeah, did I mentioned, from G-floor up to the highest floor which was 3-floor, and only can use the stairs.. Tangan patah orh. . >.<
Finally, it worked!
Dad made home cooked meal,
As usual, he would say the same thing bout home cooked food,
Because they provide more nutrients. .
Haha, same sentence. .
Well that’s all for today. .
No comments:
Post a Comment