.: VeriTas-Vincit-OmNia :.

.: " Truth Conquers Everything . ." :.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last Day Of School Before CNY. . .

I'm typing this now.. Lolz,
Quite late because of my lazi-ness. . Paiseh~
Nevertheless, I'm still here, XD. .
It has been raining these few days,
Most of the times were at night,
Well, natural air-cond. . Haha. .
Got my best nights of sleep!!

Friday, going to school,
Knowing that 2mrw will be the start of the holidays,
Desperation of wanting the school bell to ring more fast and often,
Waiting for the last bell,
The joyful sound the ressembles, School's Out!! XD
Although it's the last day to 'enjoy' school,
But many students didn't come to school, -.-" Lolz. .

Well, talking bout the lessons,
Because of the coming holidays,
Even some of the teachers are absent,
Sadly but true, 3 of our scheduled subject teachers,
Are those of the teachers that are absent. .
This was happy news for the Chemistry teacher,
Who really likes to teach, and seems very free all the time. .
She decided to fill in those 5 periods including her own 2 Chemistry periods. .
My classmates were like, *Omg, 2hrs and a half of Chemistry?? I'd rather die*
Haha, but luckily, her periods were included with some fun experiments. .
Example, the heating and cooling of Napthalene. .
This experiment was so fun, but my group failed it twice. . XD
In the end, we still got the results we wanted. .
Here comes the cool stuff, when I was cleaning up the apparatus,
I took the liquid-formed napthalene and poured it into the sink,
As I turned on the water and poured it,
The water mixed with the napthalene, and it solidified within seconds!!
It became like a piece of glass-like substance. .
I was like, *Whoa!!*
Skip the further exaggerating. . Hehe. .

At the last few periods of Friday,
Some crazy guys in our class somehow got mad,
They played a game that what looked like a 4-player 'one-two-juice',
But this was in their version,
The losers get to unbutton one button, and winners get to recover a button,
If all buttons are opened, they have to round the whole class. .
Luckily, the teacher went out ad. .
But the others in the class were like,
"Seriously, these guys memang crazy. ."
Final round, loser has to walk OUT of class topless. .
Omg, even I also don't wanna see, no abs pun. .
Tsk tsk tsk, those that are with nicer bodies in class,
Haven't even made a sound,
Then those with 'spare-tyres' already strip. .
Wth. . XD

Saturday~,
Today is the first day of enjoyment,
And it's also CNY eve. .
A lot of my friends went back to their hometowns. .
Well, I'm going back to Seremban, my hometown 2mrw. .
So today I'll be home all day. .
As I was helping my dad clean the house a little,
I found out that my house actually had an attic. . Paiseh~
Lived in this house for 16 years,
Sekarang baru tau ada attic. . Haha. .
As you can see, that square-like thing, leads to the attic. .



After helping dad move something called "Fibre-Glass",
He told me not to contact it, as it can cause irritation. .
Whoa, I had to be careful. . Hehe. .
Knowing that I AM clumsy sometimes. . XD

Dad told me to have early dinner,
So I helped out preparing a bit,
We had chicken rice! Home-cooked!! Haha. .



I was even free enough to take some pictures,
Of these mouth-watering dishes,
Haha, guys, please focus on those meat weyyyyy,



Jealous leh?? XD. .



Well, it's raining again. .
Hmm, *chilled*. .
Alright, this is where I'll stop for the day. .
I'll try to blog as often as possible!
(Try my best. . XD)
Oh yeah, before I forget, Happy CNY and Valentine's Day to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment