Another beggining of a week,
Another assembly on Mondays. .
And yet it felt a little this time. .
It kinda feels that Sunday and Saturday juz wasn't enough,
Need. . . Holidays. . More often. . xD
Well, as usual, I woke up,
Prepared and took breakfast. .
And after that, used the extra time before going to school,
And played the organ. . Hmm. .
It feels so calm, the sound of music. .
.: "Melodies that expresses ur heart through your fingers. ." :.
That would me my quote for the morning. .
After that, JunYan and I made our way to school,
We sat bus '11', means we walked, of course. .
Reached school, as usual we put our bags down and went straight to duty. .
Assembly time, Argh. .
Time for assemblies are juz TOO LONG!!!
So En.Gan(our lousy headmaster)xD,
Will go on stage and lecture us, advise us, nag us,
Well, all sums up? BullSh*t!!
Mind my language. . Haha. .
After school, I was supposed to stay back for bball team training,
But found out that no one else other than the 4 of us stayed. =.="
So I took this time and finally go for my house training. .
Haha. .
Baru makan, so when I reached the hall,
Where the practice was held,
Teacher ask us run. . =.="
Wat the. . "Teacher, juz eaten laaaa. . "
Haihz so I ran 30 laps, back and forth 2 badminton courts,
And recorded 4mins15secs. .
Not bad, coz I haven't ran for such a long time. .
Which was since. . Merentas desa??
Hmm. . After that, I asked teacher, can I test high-jump?
She said okay, u guys can go get ready the stuff. .
After setting up the mattresses and everything,
We started jumping,
Starting from 120cm. .
All the way to 145cm,
I struggled. . Haihz. .
Distractions in my mind, hesitations and fatigue. .
I was getting tired. .
So teacher suggested we stop. .
Later on, Pn.Koh called me,
She asked me to take part in a few events for sports day. .
So I agreed and signed up for 4 events(max is 5). .
Which was 400m, 4x100m, 4x400m and high-jump. .
Wow. . Quite a lot. .
I hope I can live through sports day. .
Lol. .
After house practice, and I made my way back home. .
No comments:
Post a Comment