Well, the following is specially for my bro in Aussie. .
Hey, bro. . I kinda understand ur situation there now. .
Adults probably won't. .
But dad says that u have to stay focused on ur studies 1st man. .
Romance can come second. .
I mean, C'mon. . Life will be soooooo much easier after u succeed. .
Gotta be honest, Dad is freakin' concerned u know??
He's always so proud of you,
Being the most intelligent one amongst us three,
You are almost there,
Might as well win the battle right?
Dun do unnecessary stuff that will lead to unwanted troubles, alright?
In times of trouble, look for God. .
For He is always beside you, keep in contact with Him, man. .
For he will always help u in times of trouble. .
U can do it for I trust in you, Sherman Tan Say Huang!!
Love, -Justin-
No comments:
Post a Comment