.: VeriTas-Vincit-OmNia :.

.: " Truth Conquers Everything . ." :.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

ICC Charity Concert with a blend of Earth Hour

Today I had to wake up early,
As there was a concert that I had to attend. .
The ICC Charity Concert 2010,
Which was held in HGH Hall, Sentul . .
4 of my friends are following me there,
So we met up at my place at 8.30am,
And then continued our journey there,
Using public transport. .

As you can see,
Clearly, we are waiting for the bus. .
Haha. . xD

Skip the travel part,
Which has nothing much to talk about,
And then, we've reached Sentul,
And it took us another 10-15minutes,
To walk to the HGH Hall, which was neartby to the LRT station. .

And after lining up,
Getting our tickets checked in,
And we are in the hall. .

Quite a big hall,
You guys should know that this hall,
Is famous for conducting marriages and serving real high-class foods. .
So, it was quite an honour to actually be in the hall,
But not because that whoever's getting married. .
Haha. . xD

As the concert started,
There were quite a few local-featured-artistes there,
Can't really rmbr their names though. .
Haha, :D. .

Many performances were held,
We enjoyed most? The modern dance category. .
Whoa, is was kinda cool watching them throwing all their moves,
Here and there, everywhere. . Haha. .
Breakdancing, hiphop, contemporary,
Wow, I interested, seriously. . . .

After the concert had end,
We met with some schoolmates there,
And there 5 of us separated,
For 2 of us 5 have to go back earlier,
So they followed those friends back. .

Yi Heng, Edward and I were left alone. .
So we had to make our way back. .
Off we go, re-tracing back our steps the way we came here. .
After 40 minutes of walking, sitting, and. . walking, and sitting. .
We arrived back in Taman Desa. .

Finally,
A sigh of relieve. .
We went to a nearby mamak for lunch,
It was already 3.30pm!!
Wat a day. .

After going back home,
I juz got informed that today all of the ppl are having Earth Hour!
So I think to myself. . Hmm, wat to do. .
At that same time, another bunch of my friends agreed on grabbing dinner together,
So I decided to join them. .
We drove to OUG, at at restaurant 88,
RM148. . Omg. . 10 ppl share. .
So expensive.. o.O

Well, at least Earth Hour was over. .
Haha. .

No comments:

Post a Comment