.: VeriTas-Vincit-OmNia :.

.: " Truth Conquers Everything . ." :.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Jogoya Night

Back to blogging!
This year, my class had been added by 2 new members,
That's Shu Jun and Elora Fam,
After a couple of months,
4s2 welcomed them and got to know them better. .
Elora's a nice girl, but Shu Jun. .

At my first sight, he looked like some lazy kid,
But after I got to know him and realised his situation,
I find that he's a guy that values friendship. .
As in SERIOUSLY values it. .
After he joined our gang,
Meaning 'gang' = group of friends that always hang out in skul. .
He started treating us to lunch and stuff like that. .
Okay, that at first, was kinda cool. .
Understand that he would like spending time with friends more. .

But as time goes by,
And Chinese New Year had passed,
Suddenly he came over and asked,
Would you all like to go Jogoya?
For a buffet?
We were like, are u serious???
He nodded. .

And then words started flying around,
After few days passed,
Almost everyone in skul knew about it!
Omgosh. . I got to ask him these question. .
'I know u want to hang out with us more, but Jogoya? tak mahal ke?'
He answered, 'What I have is money'
Then, I was like, =.=" Zha dou. .
Got money go save up in your account la. .
Got money dunno use meh???

Aduih, anyways, it was he that wanted it,
So I won't interfere..
As he spent time organising and inviting classmates,
As many as 14 of us went. .

Finally, that night came,
All of us faced the terrible traffic jam,
On our way to StarHill Hotel. .
After half an hour, all of us met up there. .
After paying the bill,
Which was like RM1200, if I'm not wrong. .
We went straight in. .



For me, it was my first time there. .
I was astonished by that place. .













Berbagai-bagai makanan was served there. .
Omgosh. . Can't wait to start!! xD









After everyone had came,
We started,
I didn't know either how to take or which to take first. .
But luckily, some of my friends filled me in with details,
And I started filling my stomach. . Wakaka. .





The girls. .

We started eating at 7pm,
Our timeframe was until 10pm+
So in that time given,
We can juz munch in any amount of food we wanted. .
Here comes the good part,
We registered as VIP,



So we get to eat some dishes that are lebih canggih. . Haha. .





Eat eat eat. .



Alcoholic. . xD

Time is nearing 9.45pm,
And I decided to take a break,
So I called some of my friends to go out the restaurant and walk around,
As I wanted to take some pictures. . Haha. .









StarHill Hotel, very nice place!
Wished if I owned it. . Haha. .

We went from floor to floor,
But most of our pictures are taken at the lift. .
Haha. .
After taking pictures,
We returned to the restaurant,
And found that the other bunch of friends are STILL eating!
Omgosh, how much can they eat. .
But one thing for sure,
Christopher Wang is a good/big eater!!
Man, he's capacity is like 40GB. . -.-". .
The way he keeps swallowing. .
Wah. .

Our time is up, we left the place and separated,
My friends who were going back together, including me,
Continued to smap photos as we make our way out. .




.: - Two Is Better Than One - :.


The others, I dunno them. . Hehe. .
And we were on our way home. .

No comments:

Post a Comment