Argh!!!
It's really been a long time since I've blogged. .
Sry for that. .
My main reasons was maybe that I'm very busy or plain lazy. .
Haha. .
Well, for the CH trip I'll juz leave that behind. .
Moving on so far,
I have juz finished my 1st terms,
And as the results are coming back,
It's quite satisfying so far,
Juz need to really bulk up on mostly every single subject . .
=.=". .
Things have to change,
Attitudes have to change as well. .
That's one BIG challenge for me. .
Haihz, tips? Anyone??
Re-scheduling, Re-scheduling, Re-scheduling . .
Can't seem to draft out my weekly plans. .
Everything seems to be juz flowing randomly,
But in the end it still works out. .
Wonder why??
Well, gotta remove that 'last-minute' attitude that I have. .
Hmm, I guess that this is it for this post. .
Nothing much happened during my day. .
No comments:
Post a Comment