Just now that I'm still stuck in between papers and reference books,
And that equation " 6÷2(2+1) " is just a very
Back to what's rolling in my battle against time,
As everyone is always fighting time,
So I'll just have to blog about today and the events on Friday. :S
I had my Bio papers and had to go for BK classes after that,
Oh and there was a farewell party I had to attend,
3 dear friends - Julian, Gabriel and Shuen :)
2 of them are to leave for National Service for approximately 2 months,
And Shuen is gonna further her studies in Nilai, Penang (if I'm not mistakened)
Good luck and all the best to you guys !
Really had fun hanging out with the gang especially during the party xD
LaiCheong - The curry pasta you brought was really
Julian - I'm gonna hire you as my chef for every event I organise LOL
Mash potatoes mou ? :P
After that we all chilled and were hanging around with drinks in our hand,
Chatting around and catching up in each other's lives,
Ahh fun stuff we talked about :)
Some time later a kitten entered our presence,
Everyone was like " zomg, can so cute one meh? :p "
Then they started to play around with the cat like passing around a bag full of candies HAHA xD
It was really, adorable. :')
LOL -.-
One more factor that made the party, a party
Guess? Hahah yeahh it was the camera :)
*snap, snap, snap.
Oh dayummm, I feel like, I'm smilling beside Oprah and the Queens.
Hahaha thumbs up for the lyrics of "Billionaire"
Forgive me for being lame LOL x)
Can't help it sometimes, ><
A disease perhaps ? :)
Back to that cute little thing,
Questions from the crowd like, " Eh, damn cham ahh this kitten. It's like it got abandoned by its parents and left here, so how any volunteers on taking care of it? "
Then I thought to myself,
"Since I'm home most of the time, maybe I could try ? "
So yeah, I took it back with the hopes of the consent of my dad.
When I reached home after the party,
I did what I was told and fed the cat some milk,
And also milk and milk.
LOL because everyone said that was what it needs most at this phase,
The cat was around like 2-3 weeks old.
Without a name, and without a birthday.
Names like 'Cookie' and "Teddy" came,
*youknowwhoyouare ! :p
Fast-forward through time,
I kept it for a day,
And during the next day,
My dad found out, and out of expectation,
He gave me one
About responsibilities and
It just pisses me off,
Why can't you just accept the fact that I do what I do,
Because I like doing it ?
I've always kept quiet when you
Sighhh :/
Or maybe it can be related to Friday 13th?
>< omg lol, don't want to think about it.
Haha :S
So I decided to return that kitten to where I found it,
With a deep breath I laid it back on the grass,
And never look back, because everytime I do,
I would eventually feel even guilty. :/
I'm so sorry. :(
Feeling so guilty right now :/
Owhh wells, that was pretty much my life this couple of days,
Managed to fix the media player, thanks to RouXhen,
Managed to find a slight interest in cooking, thanks to Julian,
And also managed to learn a bit about cats, thanks to Pop ;)
Everyday is a success, but how high the acheivement you reach must always be extended the next day :) Live life to it's fullest. -Justin-I had more to post,
Guess I'll do it soon aite?
Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment