Third day of exams and I'm still blogging?
Oh well, this should be quick :)
Today's paper was BM,
Oh when everyone went all panic about what's coming out on the novel part,
But I was just chilling ;P
AHAHA, maybe I was just confident?
Lol, certainly I was not lah, I *looked confident jerr. xD
Well I heard Form 4's BM didn't show mercy on them haha :P
Don't worry lahh,
Isn't life about screwing up? :)
To be honest, I couldn't really concentrate during the exams,
Kept blanking out and all I could do was just stare at the clock as it ticks,
Having my mind running all around. ><
Well most important is that I finished the paper?
Can't guarantee the results this time ><
#panicforSPMlol. :S
Well tomorrow's paper is Mathematics,
Wish me luck :)
Now that picture confuses me ><
Hahaha 2mrw, maths

No comments:
Post a Comment