Shady's back :)
Heyy'all,
How'd you guys like the new makeover?
Haha awesome right? x)
Well I've actually been quite busy these days,
Or should I say weeks? >.<
Look at the bright side, I'm here now hahaha :D
Well the title for this post basically means,
2nd of May, Monday, posted at 8.11pm,
Well you can say that it's year 2011 as well lah :P
Cool right? Lololol xD
So what's been keeping me busy, you're asking ?
Well on 23/04/11, on one part of planet earth,
A group of 20 members,
Travel the world,
Uncovering a mystery,
That no one could solve,
*chi-gek music stops.
Alright alright, enough with the cliches ;)
Well a place called 'Broga Hills'
Is about to be conquered by another 20 amazing people xD
Oh yeah if some of you are wondering,
Yeah, I had school on that day,
But I was on the way to Kajang during dawn,
Around 3.30am we were all gathering outside the school's gate.
Ahaha but I gotta say, since the day before,
I hadn't even got free time to rest >.<
Ahhhhhh :(
The climb-up was like hell >.<
There was supposed to be a path leading us straight up,
But it was so dark at the time (around 5am)
And we got lost several times >.<
In the end we took a path,
A path which the way wasn't so visible to us,
But at that time it was the only way,
Leading us straight up,
We had to stay close for safety precaution,
And lend a helping hand to the ones behind..
Wheww so much to say yet so little time :(
Yeah and in the end,
Broga Hills, we conquered ;)
Note* Best feeling you can ever have,
Although we missed sunrise but still :P
Breathtaking and awesome indeed :)
Well I guess that's all for my trip to Broga Hills :)
Now back to life,
Yeah I've been like sick for 5 days now >.<
Ahhh it's so damn hard to breath :O
#nowplaying - Boys Like Girls - Contagious.
Looool x) if you know that song hahaha (:
Exams are coming omg O.o
One more week until the midterms :(
Stressed up ahhh D;
I'll end this by a quote,
So meaningful yet so hard to be realised,
"Sometimes I wish you would pay more attention to my favourite songs because the
lyrics they sing, are the words i'm afraid to say. "
Credits to Brian :) for coming up with this.
Well I guess that's all from me :)
For now hahaha ;)
"Trust is all you need. Because after all, happiness is what you'll get."






No comments:
Post a Comment