.: VeriTas-Vincit-OmNia :.

.: " Truth Conquers Everything . ." :.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Teacher's Day performance?

Still haven't gotten the time to post about my thoughts yet,
But yeah I just performed a singing performance for my school's teacher's day.
And yeah I was quite nervous at the start and during the performance too ><
Kinda the first time I'm singing in front of such a large crowd :/
I kinda think I sucked but yeah, people are like telling me it was okayyy :/
But, lol, >< there's always a 'but'
Maybe it's just me lacking the confidence in myself?

Ahhh :( well, at least everything is over now. ><
Thanks for everything, yeah you there.
Thanks a lot :)
For all the support you gave,
The night before quite a lot of text came in,
Wishing me good luck and stuff,
Well I'm just very comforted by the thought that you guys,
Are there behind me supporting hehe :')
Thank you very much :)

f.y.i. :-
The song I sang, was titled 'Fixing A Broken Heart'.

Stay tuned for more,
Sorry for the terrible delay >.<
Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment