.: VeriTas-Vincit-OmNia :.

.: " Truth Conquers Everything . ." :.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

World End's today ?

LOL -.- there has already been soooooo many gazillion-berbillion people predicting when the world ends.
And to this particular person that thinks the world is gonna end today,
Yeah, WHY today ? No other day to choose ke? HAHA :p
Will having it predicted right after a very interesting date,
520 (date) most chinese will know this,
So we're supposed to love everyone before the world ends and we die?
O_o well not to say anything about dying :x
Haha maybe this can be a lesson learnt?
To love someone no matter what, when, why, and also no matter how you love them.
Not only during the last few seconds in life, but as long you are living,
That's how I interpret this incident LOL so yeah,
I love you (: no matter what when why and how.
Happy 520 to all you readers as well :D

Well relating back to this prediction,
There's 3 stages of it, - before - during and also - after.
Before this day, some people were chilling (as usual) ;
Some of the others went like " O.o OMG what if it were to happen? I'm too awesome to die :( "
HAHA, drama betul itu ! xD
So yeah they made plans like jumping off KLCC spending extra time whenever possible with their loved ones..
During that time frame,
HAHA now here comes the fun part,
Few things that I observe,
1.) Dudeeeeeee ! The sky is so hamsap yellow. O_o
2.) Ahhhhh, it rained for 5 second and stopped for 5 second then resumed the next 5 seconds. -.-
3.) *Now this one, should be the most epic of all -.- (one of my friend said this)
      " Heyy, you know that the world IS gonna end by 6pm today right ?"
Me- " Your world, not mine ;) "
     " I'm serious lah ! C'mon, stay with me on this one. "
Me- " Oh fine, okay yeah the world IS gonna end -.- "
     " Haha :D Did you notice the drastic changes happening RIGHT NOW ? "
Me- " Right now? Lol ! I don't notice a single thing. -.- "
     " Dudee you can't be serious right? I don't believe that. "
Me- " Serious lah weihhh. -.- but do tell me, what's happening ? "
     " Hahahaha LOL I'm so much more awesomeee now. xD "
Me- " WTF ! -.- wateringtheflower


Yeahh I know the epicperasan-ism in that lol -.-

After the prediction,
Haha the guy who predicted this is sooooo gonna get it in his face LOL
Yeahh thumbs up to that xD
And yet, here we are still smiling at the fact,
That we're still alive, and still able to continue on in life,
Staying ourselves and loving everyone else :D

Well that's about it for this post,
More to come so stay tuned aite?
Thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment