.: VeriTas-Vincit-OmNia :.

.: " Truth Conquers Everything . ." :.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day #2 Midterms

I just got too bored and felt like blogging,
Haha :)
Ahh last Saturday I had my history paper,
Well it was all good,
Hope I did well ><

Hmm day 2, today,
I had my English paper,
I still remember the last class she had with us,
Just before the start of the exam week, She told us,
"Alright 5sc2, I'm hoping to see all of you score an 85% or above :) "
Yeah she literally gave us the smile > :)
-.- We were like 'Ohh SERIOUSLY ?' O_o
After that she went on and reminded,
"Oh and for those 'A' students I expect a solid 95%,
Yeah that applies for you too, Justin."
There and then, I was staring at the floor thinking to myself,
"What have I done to deserve this? :( "
Then I went to see the teacher and told her,
Teacher, this ahhh, iz just not ze possible lahhh ><
Ahhhh D; yeah of course, she said nothing and just smiled -.-

Back to the time I was answering the paper,
It was paper 1 before recess and paper 2 after,
Everyone was pretty worried about the novel section of paper 2,
But I couldn't be bothered cause I was still thinking how am I getting that 'A+'
For me personally, I think that paper 1 was the harder paper,
I would say that there was insufficient time to finish the paper,
We were given an hour and 45 minutes to complete to long essays ><
Part B of the paper requires you to choose one topic among 5,

Here are the topics:
1.) Describe the most memorable day in your life.
2.) Teenagers nowadays do not like to read books. Do you agree?
3.) A perfect holiday.
4.) Write a story ending with:
"I packed my bags and continued on with my life."
5.) Money

Well guess which one I chose?
Ahahaha WRONG ! xD I chose number 4.
I wrote some stuff that happened in my life,
And decided to move on,
Kinda took a risk with it,
So I will just hope for the best :/



A simple question not many can answer, that is : What is your purpose in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment